Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Here we go again...

Well, here we go again~! Tomorrow Biggest Loser starts another 10 weeks of trials for both my clients and myself....to make life more fun I'm also scheduled for a 3-day (9hours a day) certification for Combat Karate type class all next weekend....Oh and did I mention I have a broken elbow? LOL...

So, I'm sitting here trying to gather all the motivational info, nutritional advice and design tomorrow's workout -- while scolding my oldest to finish his school work -- while gritting my teeth that each letter typed causes my elbow to throb....I can't wait to see how my elbow feels during the training next week.....hehehe

I think the hardest thing for me to do, to prepare for a program like Biggest Loser, is to put myself in my clients shoes...I have to be able to feel what motivates them, what pulls tehm back...why didn't they succeed the last time they tried weight loss....Let's face it, weight loss isn't easy - or else everyone would be skinny - but it's not rocket science either. We all know the things we need to do to stay healthy, and I have to figure out what keeps pushing the clients away from that....at the same time I have to kick their collective asses while training, and still train my other clients....It's little wonder the trainers tend to lose weight as well (not to mention sleep), while the program is ongoing.

No comments: