Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Workout Plan

Well, I did my Body Combat certification over the last weekend and ended up on strict bed rest from it...*sigh*...it's the story of my life...but I did make it through 30+ hours of kickboxing in only 3 days so I guess I can't complain!

Here is the workout for the coming week. To access this PDF just use the username: kickbutttidbits and the Password: Kickbuttmama

Workout Plan 1

Be sure to keep your eyes on the goal - not only your eyes, but also your inner vision. I know it sounds corny but it's soooo true and I've seen it a million times. Visualize the changes occuring. Don't just see the end result (although having a clear idea of exactly where you are going is important), but visualize the stages your body will go through....see yourself 5 lbs lighter, then 10 lbs, etc. This visualization will help quiet those counterproductive voices in your mind, as well as help you see exactly the changes you're working so hard for!!!

Remember no goal is impossible to achieve, you just have to be willing to do the work!!!

No comments: